Guess what’s back???? Only my favorite event of the year, The Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Expo! If you’ve spent at least 5 minutes on my blog you can see that I am a HUGE fan! This year will be my 4th (!!!) Expo!
Here’s the spark notes version of the GFAF Expo:
- Two Days, One Ballroom, HUNDREDS of Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Vendors all sampling and selling their AMAZING products!
Have I sparked your interested yet? How about these photos from my experiences?
Or how about this schedule of classes you can attend at the GFAF Expo
Still don’t have your interest? Well you’ve made it this far into my post so you have to be somewhat interested. So checkout my previews and recaps from 2 out of my 3 prior expo experiences. (The first happened before my blog was born)
Are you drooling yet? No? Well check out the list of vendors for this year! Glutino, Enjoy Life, Feel Good Foods, Udis, Veggie Fries….
Yeah I know, me too!
So you could say I’m an experienced expo visitor however I am still SO excited for this year. With all of the amazing vendors, it is important to arrive hungry and not to waste your stomach space on foods you know you already love. For example I already know I love Glutino. Obviously I am going to stop to support my favorite brand and try their new pretzels but I regret wasting my stomach space on them when I could try something new. Like a bagel from Sweet Note Bagels. I was dying to try their products on my last expo trip but didn’t have the stomach space for it. This year I am determined to save stomach space for them.
Here are some of the vendors I am prioritizing my stomach space for this year:
- Sweet Note Bagels
- I know I already mentioned them above, but they have rainbow bagels!! I’ve never had a rainbow bagel before!
- Banza Pasta
- I am definitely looking for a new (healthier) brand of mac and cheese
- Betty Lou’s
- Their nut butter energy balls look AMAZING!
- Their bread mixes look so moist!
- Brazi Bites
- My sister saw them on Shark Tank and has been trying to get me to try them. The GFAF Expo sounds like the perfect occasion.
- Gluten Free Ravioli? Yes please!!
- Incredible Perfectly Free Frozen Treats
- The photos of these remind me of Mochi! I wonder what it tastes like? I guess I will have to wait until October to find out!
There you have it. If you made it this far in my post I must have convinced to attend the GFAF Expo, so here are the details:
What: GF & AF Expo
Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center
When: October 15 & 16
How to get tickets: http://bit.ly/2bjN5Fv
*** From now thru 9/14 take 30% off w/ code EARLYBIRD
From now thru 10/14 take 20% off w/ code ADVANCE